This article will demonstrate how to configure Zoiper using your Level365 soft phone credentials
After you download and install the free Zoiper program, click on Settings and choose "Create a new account"
Please use the soft phone credentials given to you by Level365 for username, password and Domain/Proxy
Please enter only your username here, same as above, make sure to delete the domain portion so you are just left with your username. And Make sure to check mark,"Skip Auto-Detection"
When you see this screen, "Your account has been added to the account list" go ahead and click Close.
Now, you will be presented with the following screen.
1. Add the caller ID name - Here you can use your extension/username, your name or your company's name
2. Auth username: This is your username again, 2007s in this example.
3. Put a check mark in "Use Outbound Proxy"
4. For Outbound proxy type this: nms-in02.365sip.com:5060
So now, your screen should look similar to this:
1. Verify your credentials are correct and press "Register"