In order to answer incoming calls through a remote wireless headset with certain models of Yealink phones and not use an mechanical lifter, the Yealink ESH36 wireless headset adapter is required.
Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between Yealink SIP-T48G/T46G/T42G/T41P/T38G/T28P/T26P telephones and a compatible wireless headset. It is approved for use with wireless models made by major manufactures, including Jabra, Plantronics and Sennheiser. The unit is easy to install via a simple link from the EHS36 to the EXT phone port. Its `plug-and-play’ mode gives you direct control of your Yealink phone, with the ability to answer and hang-up calls remotely. It has been designed specifically to ensure maximum effectiveness in reception areas, call-centers and general telephone use. The EHS36 is ideal for corporate, financial, health, government, educational, industrial and SME/SoHo market sectors.
- Supports Yealink SIP-T48G/T46G/T42G/T41P/T38G/T28P/T26P
- Compatible with Jabra,Plantronics,Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Plug and play, easy to use
- Answer incoming call through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- Incoming calls are signaled in the headset earpiece
These items can be purchased from the following vendors: