In order to answer incoming calls through a remote wireless headset with certain models of Yealink phones and not use a mechanical lifter, the Yealink ESH36 wireless headset adapter is required.
Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between Yealink SIP-T48G/T46G/T42G/T41P/T38G/T28P/T26P telephones and a compatible wireless headset. It is approved for use with wireless models made by major manufactures, including Jabra, Plantronics and Sennheiser. The unit is easy to install via a simple link from the EHS36 to the EXT phone port. Its `plug-and-play’ mode gives you direct control of your Yealink phone, with the ability to answer and hang-up calls remotely. It has been designed specifically to ensure maximum effectiveness in reception areas, call-centers and general telephone use. The EHS36 is ideal for corporate, financial, health, government, educational, industrial and SME/SoHo market sectors.
- Supports Yealink SIP-T48G/T46G/T42G/T41P/T38G/T28P/T26P
- Compatible with Jabra,Plantronics,Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Plug and play, easy to use
- Answer incoming call through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- Incoming calls are signaled in the headset earpiece
These items can be purchased from the following vendors: