The Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between Yealink SIP-T48S / T48G / T46S / T46G / T42S / T42G / T41S / T41P / T40G / T40P / T29G / T27G / T27P telephones and a compatible wireless headset. It is approved for use with wireless models made by major manufacturers, including Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser. The unit is easy to install via a simple link from the EHS36 to the EXT phone port. Its `plug-and-play’ mode gives you direct control of your Yealink phone, with the ability to answer and hang-up calls remotely. It has been designed specifically to ensure maximum effectiveness in reception areas, call centers, and general telephone use. The EHS36 is ideal for corporate, financial, health, government, educational, industrial and SME/SoHo market sectors.
- Main Features
- Supports Yealink SIP-T48S/T48G/T46S/T46G/T42S/T42G/T41S/T41P/ T40G/T40P/T29G/T27G/T27P
- Compatible with Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Plug and play, easy to use
- Answer incoming call through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- Incoming calls are signaled in the headset earpiece
- Built-in RJ12(6P6C) input port connected to IP phone
- 1xRJ45(8P8C) output port for GN/Jabra headset
- 1x3.5mm output port for Plantronics headset
- Accessories: RJ12, RJ45, 3.5mm, RJ11 cord
T5X Series Telephones
The Yealink T5 Series no longer uses the EHS36 headset adapter. It natively supports Bluetooth connections of headsets and also supports direct connections of certain headsets. Please see the attached document for tested wired and wireless USB headsets.
Source: Yealink Website