The level365 CRM Connect Pro application enhances your telephone system by integrating third party applications such as Salesforce, Zendek, Netsuite, RedTail, and more. The application offers features such as:
- Caller Preview
- Displays the caller's name in the Preview or Phone window when a match against it is found in the integrated business application(s).
- Contact Popping
- Click the business application's icon in the Phone or Preview window and the caller's contact record is opened directly in the integrated business application.
- Contact Searching
- Concurrently searches the integrated business applications and enables Contact Popping or Click to Dial from the results.
- Activity Logging
- Manually or automatically creates an activity record of a call received within the integrated business application and allows addition of notes.
- Click to Dial
- Makes it possible to dial directly from the business application. The exact method varies between business applications.
To get started download the application from by clicking here or navigating to the resources section at the bottom of the Level365 home page
When the application finishes downloading, open it. Administrator privileges are required to install.
Accept the defaults and read the End-User License Agreement.
Right-click the Level365 CRM Connect Pro icon in the system tray.
In the Telephony tab, enter your Level365 username and password and click Save. These are the same credentials you would use to login to the Portal.
If the application validates your credentials, the system tray icon will turn green.
You are now ready to add specific add-ins. See the Level365 CRM Connect page for a list of available add-ins.