This feature allows for the scheduling of Call Data Record (CDR) exports through the Portal. These exports can be sent via email, as well as directly downloaded via the Portal. Rather than manually exporting the CDR information in the Call History page, users can now have recurring exports of CDRs.
Start by browsing to the Portal at https://app.level365.com and logging in with your Portal credentials. Click Manage Organization at the top of the page if present.
Click the Call History button from the top navigation bar.
Select Scheduled Exports then New Export.
Configure the settings in the resulting pop-up window to suit your needs.
- Name - Enter the name of the scheduled report you are creating.
Type - Specify the time duration that the report will cover. The possible types are: Monthly, Weekly, Daily and Custom.
- Monthly - This will execute the export on the desired day of the month at 12am of that day, and will capture CDRs from that date to the previous month's date; for example, September 3rd to October 3rd and will repeat again every month.
- Weekly - This will execute the export on the desired day of the week at the chosen time of day, and will capture from that date to the previous seven days worth of CDRs; for example, June 13th to June 20th, and will repeat again seven days later.
- Daily - This will execute the export every day at the chosen time of day, and will capture 24 hours worth of CDRs from that time; for example, June 14th 8am to June 15th 8am, and will repeat again 24 hours later.
- Custom - Allows custom time periods to be built, including: Capture Period, Start Time, Time Zone and Repeat Cycle.
- Run this export immediately - This will signal the export to be run after creation. This will take the capture period (1 month, 1 week, 1 day, or custom) from the time of creation and create an export; this is useful for sampling the export and ensuring the settings are correct.
After Completion - After the compilation of the CDRs is complete, choose from several different options:
- Do Nothing - You will only be able to download the export from the Portal.
- Email Attachment - You will receive an email that has the export as an attachment.
- Upload via FTP/SFTP - This will allow you to have the export be uploaded to a remote repository vita FTP/SFTP, provided the user gives the right credentials.
- Email Notification/Email - (this will be automatically required if “Email Attachment” was chosen). Will send an email to the desired email address notifying that the export is ready to be downloaded. If you have “After completion” as “Email attachment” the email will contain the attachment
After clicking Next you are brought to the Options portion of the CDR Schedule; as shown and described below.
- User - Which will allow the user to filter out CDRs under one particular user. Leave blank to see all user calls.
- Include Inbound calls - Toggles whether or not to see inbound calls; the default value is yes.
- Include Outbound calls - Toggles whether or not to display outbound calls; the default value is yes.
- Include headers - Toggles whether or not to see headers in the generated CSV file; the default value is yes.
- Off-net Calls Only - Toggles whether or not to see ONLY off-net calls; the default value is no.
Format - This allows the user to select a pre-defined format; that includes specific fields in each type; as shown and explained below.
- Advanced (default) includes: Call Type, Domain, User, BTN, Time Start, Time Answer, Duration, Remote Number, Dialed Number, Caller ID, Orig IP, Term IP, and Release Cause
- Standard Includes all data associated with a CDR.
- Basic Includes the same data fields as if you exported via the Call History page. This includes: Call Begin, Call Type, User, BTN, Duration, Disposition, Reason, Notes
Click Add when the desired settings are set.
Scheduled exports can be edited and deleted by clicking the appropriate button next to the export.
Previous exports are stored for 100 days and can be retrieved by clicking the download button.
In the resulting window, click the Download icon for the report to pull.