You can schedule meetings in advance by clicking Schedule A Meeting from the home screen upon login. This will allow you to set a time and date for a meeting in the future, send out invites in advance, and make recurring meetings.
Select from the following options:
- Initial date of the meeting.
- Recurrence settings. Choose from the following:
- Does not recur
- Recurrence end date.
- Options for the meeting, as detailed below.
- Enable chat: Enables or disables chat for the meeting/presentation
- Hosts can edit meeting: Enables or disables the ability for hosts to edit the meeting after it has been created.
- Hide viewer list and count: Toggles the viewers list pane.
- Require invitation or registration to join: Requires participants/viewers to be invited/registered to join the meeting.
- Wait for host: Meeting will not start without the host if this option is enabled.
- Record meeting: Records the meeting for later viewing/downloading.
- Require passcode: Checking this option will reveal a passcode field. Enter a code there, and participants/viewers will need that code to join the meeting/webinar.
After the meeting has been configured, click Save.
Meetings will be displayed in the Meetings pane, including upcoming meetings.
The meeting will show a Join button when the meeting is about to begin.